Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank you, Mankind, for wine!

http://www.sleepingdogwines.com/about.html

Oh thank the Gods for wine! I couldn't find a clean wine or regular glass so I figured it's just as good in a tiny french press carafe. I would like to apologize now for this blasphemous act but stress that I really needed some wine today. I thank all the Gods for bringing the humans wine.

We went wine tasting in Yakima and visited Sleeping Dog winemaker, Larry Oates. Super nice guy and really nice wines. After coming home (you will see in the previous blog) today, I'm glad to have a glass of good wine (maybe more than one glass). He only has 9 cases left of this particular one as production is limited to 72 cases. I'm tempted to buy a case but our hotel bill really scared me off. I might still find the funds, maybe. Right now I'm having a hard time justifying the hotel stay dog shows. I'm gonna give camping a shot :). Oh, dear wine, take this stress away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!