Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pics from the Hunt Test

Aww... Check out all my pups on the chain gang. SO cute. They almost look like hunting dogs. :) And there's my lovely car.

Khan is shackled. I think he's taking it well.

He's so handsome.

Gad dang, he's beautiful.

My Stormy Storm.

Nice pair of dogs.

Hank is just soaking it all in.

My old man.

Everyone ready for bed time.

I think she's sneezing in my tent!

Next morning arrives early. This is the pretty hay field used for the Hunt Test. If you look close there are horses in the far right.


Food. Oh I was so hungry. I was soooo happy they had coffee and it was pretty good too. I had a lot of cups of coffee.

and more food.

Yummy strawberries and muffins.

So much food.

We celebrated this horse's 27th birthday. He looked really great for 27, I think.


I had a really great time at the Hunt Test. I got volunteered to help out so I met a lot of people. I really want to get into the hunting side of the dogs. I think they will do great. I'm not expecting spectacular phenomenal or anything.. just decent, really great. We are going to have a great time learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!