Monday, June 22, 2009

More Show Pics

WOO HOO!! Stormy and I won her major! This was in Idaho, my 5th time showing. I was so happy!! Stormy beat all the girls and the best boy (her own brother). It was awesome too. The judge had us in the middle of the ring while the specialty dogs (Champions) compete for Best in Breed. That was a sweet view to watch all of the dogs together, showing off their movement.


For being best puppy that day, she competed against the top puppies in the Sporting breed and got third place! Sarah showed her and there I am changed into something more comfy. Great pic! She is my perfect little bitch.

This is a closer look to the ribbon above. They had a special competition for the top puppies and Sarah, the breeder, showed her to get this win. They did a great job together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!