Sunday, June 7, 2009

Puyallup Show 2009, Sunday

Same results. Khan got Reserve Winner's Dog. He definitely has something to offer. :) Stormy did even better today! But still didn't even get reserve winner's bitch. Ehh.. I think a bike work out and a good soak in Epsom Salt will really help all of us. I'll have to work out the pups and myself! :) I really can't wait to win something again. I'm hoping for another set of majors in 2 weeks at the Canby show!!!!

Hey, I started checking out shows in ID, and Cali and after looking at breed counts from the previous year, I'm actually considering a Dixon, California show for August 1st and 2nd. I would need 4 nights of hotel stay to travel about 6 hours a day. Motel 6 is only about $55 a night. That's how I like to roll. Something to think about. :)

I liked the ring we were in today. It was a lot bigger, more room to show off the pups' movement. I thought both pups did really excellent today. A lady that was watching the show even stopped us to say that she really thought both puppies were going to be chosen for Winners. I thanked her and I agreed. I think they are spectacular specimens of the breed and will CH soon. After championing we will shoot for the highest ranking in the country.

Merckx's family should have video up soon of the Sunday show. Wee Hee! Can't wait to see everyone in the vids! Everyone is excited to see Merckx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!