Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun at Sarah's


OK, Here's how to read the ribbons on the picture above. They are placed in the order it was received. First day in Canby, Friday, Stormy and I did the sweepstakes show and won 4th place in the puppy bitch class. We won $8 (paid $5 entry fee).

The next day Khan got 3rd to Hugo and Seven, both his brothers. Hugo being first place then ultimately won Winners Dog then, I believe, also taking Best of Winners for his 4 point Major. Hugo was the ninth born, #1 rated puppy of the litter. So, anyway, Khan got third place that day. Stormy won first place, beating a very scared puppy bitch in her class. I forget who won Winner's bitch but Stormy took Reserve. I'm happy about the reserves for now. They are a good sign for better things to come. :)

The next day they didn't do so well. Khan took second to Hugo and Stormy won first over the scared bitch but didn't even make it for reserve. I believe the judge didn't care too much about puppies in general. That's ok, we had a really great time and maybe the next time we see the judge, me and my pups will be a better team!


Wee Hee!! They look like bunnies!

The pups love Sarah's place.

Stormy's cute butt.

Umm...I think Hank is having way too much fun with Andrew back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!