Monday, June 29, 2009

The little bitch

ARGH... the little bitch is driving me batty. She tore into her bed today. That very same one in the picture below. Now I'm not sure if she can have a bed. I don't understand it. She's never done that when I left her with Khan in Khan's kennel. That is so frustrating. I try to be nice and get her a ginormous kennel with a nice bed and she ends up tearing into it. So annoying. If she does that again she will not get anymore beds.

Then, we go to the store for like an hour and I left them all with puzzle toys. Well, she decided to pee in the kennel. They have been outside for hours before I put them back in. Man, she's really not doing well in the larger kennel. I'll give her time. It's just so frustrating right now.

OK, so I returned the blanket I was using as a bed in her smaller crate. Maybe small changes. Maybe she needs time to get used to the larger crate. When things settle then I'll let her sleep in a dog bed. For now, we will just use her blanket. I hope she relaxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!