Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1/W/BW/BPY/G3

It's official! The Little Bitch is mine!

1 = 1st place. Puppy class
W = Winner's Bitch. Winner of all Bitches in every class
BW = Best of Winners. Winner between Winner's Dog and Winner Bitch.
BPY = Best Puppy. In German Shorthair Pointer breed
G3 = Group 3. Meaning 3rd placement in Groups (Sporting Group) against other top puppies with in the different sporting breeds.

That win in Idaho gave her a 3 point major. :) Sarah handled her for puppy groups and got her 3rd place. :)

1/W/BW/BPY/G3 WEST STAR'S PERFECT STORM. SR537178/04. 11/17/2008. BREEDER: Sarah Kreilich. By Ch Minado's Oxton Greif's Encore-Ch West Star's Cherokee Maiden Magpie. OWNER: Sarah Kreilich & Zarah McIntosh.

WOO HOO!

He he, little bitch is the nickname Sarah gave her since she was born. :) She's my perfect little bitch. I'm taking her as far as I can, as well as Khan. I love my pups! I know I can't win them all, especially when their siblings are in the ring but I will do my best, every time.

Sarah will definitely still be a HUGE part of Stormy's life. She will basically be in charge of Stormy's breeding future. There are only 4, at the most, chances for Stormy to breed with the right Sire and produce phenomenal pups. Sarah's experience and knowledge is invaluable, priceless. She will make the best choice for Stormy's litters and we hope to produce more top GSPs.

Khan did well too on the following day, winning Winner's Dog, beating 7 other males for his first major! I was ecstatic. Both my pups have their first major and I handled them for it! They are truly awesome examples of this breed. I couldn't have won without that to begin with. This is a really great litter with awesome pups. I have two of the best. Actually, Sarah's first suggestion was #2, Andrew. He now has 7 points with his first major after only being shown that weekend in Spokane and Idaho. Andrew was the curious one but when I came down to meet and finally take a pup home, Khan blew me away with his impressive size. He was a TANK. I absolutely loved him.

I remember trying to choose just the right pup that would be the best in shows. The hours I poured over angles and ratios, trying at the same time to learn everything. I kept my mind open to Sarah's suggestions and advise for choosing the best pup. She has over two decades of breeding experience and her pups win in the ring every time I've come to watch a show. I would be a fool to challenge or question her knowledge and gut instinct.

There's never a guarantee in knowing how they will ultimately turn out as well as what the judges will like. That's why a big part of choosing is knowing that the pup you take home is home with you forever. It shouldn't just strictly be a show choice, the pup will be a family member choice too. Choose the pup you will love forever. Khan was definitely my pup. He was absolutely impressive and his personality is just awesome. Stormy I got attached to later. She's my little princess, a real cutie patutie. She is the perfect addition to my pack. With the both of them, they keep my Hankaroo, my Hankapoodle-doo quite busy. I HAVE THE BEST DOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!