Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All nails cut!

Ugh.. finally I got everyone's nails cut. I meant to do it before last weekend's show but never got to it. I'm glad it's done because it was really bugging me. Stormy did really well this time around. She was relaxed and hardly complained. Khan did well too. Hank, not so well but not bad. He was the worse one but he wasn't too bad. We was just not relaxed like the pups were. Poor Hanky. I'm not sure why he tenses up so much. I've cut him one time and that was 4 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing too well. Geeze Hank, let it go.

They are doing really nicely. I tried to practice free stacks. Stormy actually does better with a toy than treats. She's more picky and timid. Khan is the opposite. He's all over it no matter what you have. He still hunches over on free stacks but oh well. I'm not really sure how to teach them how to free stack but I'll just keep doing what I do and get advise from everyone around me that shows their dogs.

I really need to get pics up here and out of my camera. Hold on.. I'll upload some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!