Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th 2009

On-call for work so I'm at home. I swear this is the second year in a row I'm doing on-call on 4th of July. I'm not doing this again next year. I'm actually also on the phone with Don too. Ha ha, he's in Madison, Wisconsin.

It's pretty loud and fun to hear people celebrating outside. All the pets are doing good. The pups aren't freaked out at all. I'm glad about that.

I made pork adobo and cooked up some Quinoa instead of rice. I'm trying to be healthy. :) I actually really like quinoa. It's like having nuttier brown rice. I cooked it in chicken broth so it's extra good.

I'm starting to water the back yard heavily since it's been super dry and hot lately. I filmed Stormy playing in the sprinkler. She's so cute. I had to supervise though so that she wouldn't get carried away and chew the system. The yard looks terrible because it's been so hot and dry but come fall I'd really like to get it green again. I really want to work on it. I think it would be fun so long as it wasn't too expensive. I don't own the house or anything. :)

Here is Stormy playing with the sprinkler. Yes, she's super cute. Also, look how really nice she is when she moves. She has an awesome smooth gait and that steady top line, excellent front. She is really something. I want the judges to see how really great she is. Watch her at play.
Stormy and the Sprinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!