Friday, July 3, 2009

Dixon, CA

I am gearing up to go. Remember the Canby show? Stormy got Reserve Winner's Bitch with the judge that Saturday and he so happens to be judging the Saturday show in Dixon, CA. Now, that makes it my biggest drive to go. I had the inkling to go for a while for the experience. You know, I mean, if I can head down and show my pups in as far as California then I feel like I can show anywhere. We may or may not win but the experience will make me feel confident. That's almost 1000 miles away from my house!

Anyway, I was eying Dixon because I happen to be on vacation that week and have camping reservation on the Oregon Coast. I'm already a third of the way down. For my vacation I was considering going to Crater lake which, if I do, will make me halfway to Dixon. I mean, c'mon, I really should do it. I think the stars are aligning here. :) Ha ha ha.. well, ok, I wanted to go anyway. I should just do it.

I could technically pack all the dogs, 3 crates, my folding bike, the cart, camping gear including my cot, show clothes, shoes, cleaning supplies, towels, blankets, dog bed.... all in my LEXUS 1995 SC400, SMYLEXS: It'(s-my-Lexus) Ha ha, that's her vanity plate. She is freakin' awesome.

But, eventhough I could technically pack all the dogs, I don't think I should. Hank is much older now and this trip is probably be way too cramp for him. :( I don't want to put him through that. The pups will do fine. They are like play dough. Hank will do much better at home. Don, my housemate, says he will watch him for me and he does a nice job with Hank. Hank is the easy one of the bunch.

YAY! Dixon.. here we come!! I want Stormy to win that MAJOR!! RWAAARRRR!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!