Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Point!

Just got back from the Shelton shows. Khan won another point. YAY! 6 Points and 1 Major. Almost halfway to champion! I really, really want and need another Major. I can't wait to win again!!

Pics from the Shelton weekend will be up soon. I'm beat. I left around 2pm and just got to the house after 5pm. I just now walked in the door and I am plum tuckered out. It was slowwww going on I-5 for a couple of hours. I wanted to take naps between the stops in traffic. Seriously, it was that bad. Glad I didnt' fall asleep. Glad to be home.

Pups are happy and fed. Nadia, my cat is purring in my arms while I type on the lap top. I think she's happy we are all home. It's a perfect time for a power nap but knowing me, it will just throw off my schedule. Ehh, oh well. I'm super tired. I'm gonna sleep and unload the car later.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and the family, Kahn is doing so good already

    ReplyDelete

Send us a note!