Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunshine


The sun actually came out yesterday. It was dry all day. I was surprised. It was such a perfect day. Did I do anything? Umm... no, not really. I was pretty tired.

Today is dry so far with lots of clouds so it might rain later. In either case, I'd really like to get biking with the pups. I can't wait to get them running on the bike. I think Storm will pick it up real quick just by following Khan's lead. Hank will have to stay home as he has been doing a slight limp since yesterday after his nap. I think he may have pulled a muscle because I didn't see anything else that would cause him to limp. Maybe it's from the cramped car ride. Poor old man. It was his 7th birthday just the day before, on May 2nd. We celebrated with lots of treats, and lovins, and massages.

We took the car to Poulsbo this weekend and they all did very well. All piled on top of each other in the back seat, sliding around on the old leather. I don't know how that's all going to work when the pups are fully grown. I'll surely need a dog hauler by then.

Stormy is amazingly well behaved for just being here a week. She has a good handle on the daily routine already. She's even doing things I haven't explained like no going down the stairs without a leash and my permission. The pack really does teach each other. I'm glad she's been so easy. She really is "Perfect" Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!