Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Gang

Take a close look at this pic. See how Stormy looks like she did something slick and sly? Well she managed to roll Khan into some freshly laid soft poo. I had to laugh because I can totally imagine Khan being pummeled all over it. I got to wash dogs today. :) No big deal at all since they are so easy.

I've been busting butt cleaning the house today. I've been a HUGE slacker and have a bunch of dishes left to do and more sweeping and moping. At least the dog room and Living rooms are done and the dog beds all clean. I got more treats from costco and they are all happy chewing on them on their freshly made beds. I think I could have kids someday but this is fine for now. And I'm sure a whole lot easier.

Check out happy Khan. He seems to think this is funny.

Sliding pups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!