Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Gang is All Here

Ha! The gang is all here. :) There's Nadia, Hank, Stormy and Khan. Aww.. what a super cute pack.

We went to class today and Stormy did really very well. I mean, Stormy did so well that she made me feel like she was really born to do all of this. She was actually really calm and fairly easy to handle. I am really liking her the more I work with her.

Khan has improved a lot. He's always done well in movement, it's just the part when the judge gets near that he completely looses all control and spazzes out. He's just such a happy, animated and excitable pup. He is really doing much better at all of this. Thank god for obedience classes.

We met puppy number 5 in class!! He's also looking very nice and still very different from the rest of the litter gang. He's slender with a Seven-ish, Hugo-ish head and big ears. He's a real cutie but definitely needs more work. He was sorta all over the place but still looking nice. Now that I've seen all the boys, I can honestly tell you that Khan is the shortest of the bunch. I just hope his withers hits the 23-25 inch range. At least he's taller than Stormy.

I hope we see Merckx (after the bicyclist, Edouard Louis Joseph, Baron Merckx) at the show this Sunday! I'm calling one of his owners soon to see if they will bring him and also ask which shows they will be attending. I hope the entire show litter makes it to the 2010 Nationals and win everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!