Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lazy Sunday

We are just all here.. loungin' around on a lazy Sunday. I'm on-call so I'm hesitant in doing anything that would have me far from an internet connection. Bummer because it's such a gorgeous day and I would love to go biking with the pups again.

We went to Alki Beach yesterday for Storm's introduction to running with a bike and she did really well. It was great. Lots of scary distractions like skate boards, kids on tricycles, crowds, roller blades, other dogs.. etc. It was a great opportunity to learn to ignore all those things.



I notice too that she is much more relaxed today about noises. The neighbors are doing yard work with things that make loud sounds and she has learned to ignore them.. for the most part. She still looks concerned but at least no more of the barking. YAY! I'm not into barky dogs. :) Our goal this week it to get both of them used to the world and being examined by a judge. Khan still spazes out and gets excited.. but what can you expect.. he's a happy pup!

Lazy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!