Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Weekend

Wow. I am so happy with how this last weekend went. It was such a wonderful, fun filled way to learn so much. I showed so many dogs and learned how to show them correctly.



Monday the judge loved the pups. I think Gunnar still took BB, Destiny BO, but this time Stormy for Best of Winners!! That gives her a 3 point Major!! I got a Major for my dog!!! We did so well!! Andrew for Winner's dog. Now he has 7 points and a Major under his belt. Raven and I even had an awesome view of the adults gaiting from the center of the show ring. That was my favorite part. It is really sweet to see them all move. A great opportunity to see what the judges see.

Since Stormy won in the puppy class, she got to continue on to puppy groups. Sarah took her in as she is the better handler at this point. Someday I will be a super smooth, excellent handler. Stormy wins third in puppy groups. I am in the judge picture already changed in comfortable clothes.



Tuesday was awesome too. Khan took Winner's dog which gave him a 3 point Major as well. :) I wanted that prize so bad. I listened to all advise and did the best I could to show him off. He behaved so well and I was so excited. When we won, I was ecstatic. Stormy could feel it so she was jumping around the ring. I was having a hard time showing her and the audience had a great time watching us. I was just so happy for Khan's win. :)

Next week, Yakima!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!