Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Khan at 11wks



Khan is 11 weeks this past Monday and he is looking more and more handsome as he gets older. He is starting to fill with muscle. He is really looking great. He's really a great pup. Intelligent, easy, awesome. I am becoming more and more in love with him. Hank loves him too. Nadia, is being very good about him. Khan is being hard headed so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. He can't seem to help himself with Nadia. It's like he thinks she's another puppy and tries to play with her. He is twice her weight and size now. I think I will have him run around with a leash so I can correct him much better.

I can't wait to start walking. I'll probably hate it when I have to walk him everyday but for now, I have a month and a half to wait and I'm excited about walking him in the mornings. I'm going to walk them for a while then introduce the bike. I bought a smaller, fold-able bike just for the dogs. Someday walking wont be enough for Khan so I got a single speed fold-able bike that fits in my trunk. I figure Hank, Khan and I could do Greenlake or the Burke Gilman trail sometime. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!