Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He Retrieves!



YAY! We were playing today for about 10 tosses of the smallest "dummy" toy. He was bringing it back to me! I had to guide him a lot by calling and being all cheerful but at least he was paying attention to my voice this time! YAY!! That's the first time he's brought the toy back to me instead of the bed! I have a retriever!

He even lets go of the toy really easily. The first time I played fetch with him it was down the hall way so that he didn't have a choice but to run past me to get back to the bed. In order to get the toy back I would say "drop it" and put some pressure on one of his front toes. Ha ha, he opens his mouth right away and I think now he is a little bit conditioned to it.

He still tries to grab it back but I'm sure he will stop eventually because I'm working on it. For now I'm just really glad he actually brought me the toy back several times!! YAY!! He Retrieves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!