Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cutie pie Khan



Aww.. what a cutie. He's growing up so nicely. Hank loves him. Khan is getting a little better with controlling himself with Nadia too. She's starting to hang out in the living room with everyone again. :)

Khan has these bursts of energy and he will run around crazy jumping on all the dog beds around the house. Outside, in the back yard he runs around all crazy too. He's starting to be a lot more active and I think it helps that it has been a lot warmer outside. I am sooo done with the snow. I think it's really pretty but it's just so cold. Anyway, Khan is doing great.

He will even stack for me but I do have a trick. I stack him on one of the half walls so he doesn't have a choice but to stay still or else he will fall. It's only wide enough for him to stay still. :) What ever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!