Monday, December 22, 2008

Hank could Hunt

So, Hank failed his hunting evaluations when he was a puppy. That's actually part of the reason why he became available. I was able to have him as my very own. He's a wonderful dog. Really great with kids and other animals. He is really the best dog ever. It's funny because his hunting evaluation really described him very well. He is easily distracted and does not rely on his nose. He's totally awesome though. He is a great companion. He's my best bud. I love both him and my cat Nadia.

I'm excited for Khan and I've got a lot of reading and practicing to do. I have to learn to show in conformation and teach Khan to be at his best. I hope I get to take home a great hunting dog too. I'm really excited about learning and competing in the field trials. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!