Monday, December 22, 2008

Peace

I hope when I get a home that it is really nice. Simple, calm, peaceful and nice. I mean, situation wise and location too. Right now I live only 5 miles from work and I love it. Hardwood floors, lots of windows, easy for the work commute. But, even with all of that, I would really love to live out in the country. I'd love to have at least 5 acres someday maybe as much as 20 or more. I know that's a far reach for me right now but that's what I'd love and that's where I'm headed.

For now, anything would be good since I'm not currently in a home that I'm buying but eventually, I would really like more property than a nicer house. Property I can use. Quality, not quantity. I would be happy with a modest home to start and eventually get the property I'm dreaming about. I could start with vacant land and build from there if that's what it takes. Perhaps someday I'll have over 500 acres to hunt and train in. :) Room to run and stretch and hunt! There are also plenty of hunting ranches across the country to play in! I could have my own small place (5+ acres) and then travel to the hunting areas I'd like to play in!! Is that fun or what? Oh, I just can't wait.

I'd love to have a couple of horses and enough room to ride them. I'd love to hunt with horses. Someday it would be nice to breed champion dogs and horses for hunting and show. Seems like a really far away goal right now but it is possible. I'd love to have dual champion dogs in field and show (or triple champs with tracking). I'd love to have a hunt training facility with boarding for horses and dogs. :) I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!