Thursday, December 25, 2008

HUNTING VIDEOS GALORE!!


http://www.myoutdoortv.com/hunting-microsite/sporting-gun-dogs.html

Check out this website I found!! I've been searching the web for things that would help me learn all things hunting and WOW. This site is AWESOME! Feel free to share it with anyone interested! I'm a visual learner and there is so much that they offer (videos) for me to use in my learning and it's all for free!! So much obedience training to learn and practice and keep me excited!! It has so many tips on raising a puppy with good habits for the field and lots of actual bird dog training. :) The training will be so much fun!! I can't wait to start playing and working with my dogs (Hank too!).

The GSPs are truly beautiful in the field. They are like statues at point. I can't wait to have a finished hunting dog. I am also becoming more and more interested in breeding for the finest in show and field. It's really a long ways away but that's where I'm headed and I am excited about it. I am very interested in Labradors, GSPs and I am also becoming very interested in the GWPs. I just love their hair with their goofy look. Someday, I'd like to get a couple of imports from Germany. :) I can't wait to have my first phenomenal litter. I can't wait to be able to have a pack!

--
"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare, and in return they give us their all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!