Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun at the dog show

Fun at the dog show! Beautiful dogs at their best. Champions and soon to be champs. I also can't wait to see the field trials and hunting tests. :) SOON!

Here is Gunnar and Abbie from West Star. That's Sarah in the blue jacket and her friend Angela in the tan jacket. Can you believe both Gunnar and Abbie won? Gunnar was Winner's dog and Abbie was Best of Opposite sex. They will get their championship soon.


West Star is where Khan is coming from. Sarah has been working towards the best GSPs for over 20 years and I think she's got it nailed. His dad is a champ, his grand-dam on this dad's side is a champ, his mom is a champ.. I really hope he does well in conformation and also in hunting. I really, really hope so. I really like Gunnar's hair. It's stiff, coarse, rough. I really like how dark Abbie's coat color is too. It wont be hard to decide, I don't think. Sarah will help me a lot. She really knows her stuff. I am very happy to be getting my pup from her kennel. I just hope the dog I'm looking for is in this litter and I get to take him home. I'm second pick for the males. I am just so, very excited!!!!!!! I wish I could see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!