Friday, March 13, 2009

OUs and SxS for Field Trials



This is the Browning Citori XT Trap Gold with Adjustable Comb. It's about $5K. I just learned that we can't use a semi-auto or pump style shotguns in field trails. All Benelli's are semi or pump. :( Back to square one. Well, actually, Browning is pretty SuWEET. I met a really nice lady at the gun range and she had a very, very nice trap specialty gun with a similar fancy fancy stock. It might be the same model as the picture above but I'm not sure.

There was one at the gun shop for I think $1119 that felt nice. Nothing fancy about it other than it was a Browning OU. I just feel like I should have something to talk about for $1000, you know? I mean, that's some heavy duckets for just a plain gun. I did see a nice 20 guage for $2000. Ehh... I dunno, there are really nice OUs and SxS but of course they are very, very expensive. I'll have to keep looking. There's no rush. Khan has a lot of training to do anyway and I'd rather spend the money on that for now.

I'm getting my car's oil changed and tires rotated and things checked. I'll feel better after that to travel the 2 hour drive to Tuxedo if I even need to. I prefer heading down with Raven and Blitz for company and to see Blitz in action. I think he really looks great. I think I'd like an IAT puppy but I really need a house first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!