Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best stack pic




The two pics above are Khan and Seven's best stack pics with Raven. They are both looking very nice. Seven is at the top and Khan is the second pic. I am really happy with how Khan's legs are developing. I know I'm bias but I think he's got some serious potential. He's got great front assembly and nice angle in this legs but he is pretty darn wide and thick. Hopefully he will grow into it. We should be practicing in front of the mirror and I want him to look really interested in doing his stack correctly. That will take some time since I'm still learning how to stack him.

We have to develop more muscle in his back to support the stack and Sarah suggests running him. I bought a bike just for that very reason even before I got Khan home. Hank is familiar with the bike. I just need to introduce it to Khan and soon we will have the two of them in a nice pace.



Here's Khan and his brother, Seven. You might be able to tell they have different head types. Khan has a wide head while Seven has the long and slender head type. They are very different style dogs.



We got to see Khan's brothers, Andrew (2), and Hugo (9). Hugo is first choice pup in the litter. He's the one with the dipstick tail. I really liked him but I must say, I'm really happy with Khan. I still think he's the best. Hugo and Khan have very similar coat color but Khan has a little more definition between the liver and white which means Hugo has more roaning throughout. That's when the white and liver are blended like salt and pepper hair. Hugo has the more slender head like Seven's and similar feet.





Andrew has a very similar head type to Khan. He is much less boned but have similar features to Khan like his head and feet. Khan was impressively heavy boned as a pup. I mean, amazingly thick, heavy bones. It's less noticeable now but when they were pups, that was what caught my eye with Khan. He was impressive to me. His shoulders were massive compared to any other pup. His legs were super thick. I thought Khan is completely cute. :)



Now I can't wait to see the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!