Sunday, May 11, 2014

Upcoming PUPPIES!!


It has definitely been a while since I've done any posts.  They've changed Blogger a bit.. I'll have to re-learn how this is done.  lol.  The pups and I have been on a long hiatus, with me focusing on school and them just enjoying an everyday dog's life.  We all miss the show ring.

Stormy was bred to VJK-MYST's Beckham beginning of April.  Pups, if the mating took.. which it's starting to look like it did, will be due early June.   Both parents are CHIC Certified with excellent Hips.  This is a stunning pedigree breeding.  Many breeders are excited to see their babies.  We are expecting many show quality pups in this litter and will be nominated for GSPCA 2015 Futurity.

I'll try and keep updates going through the blog.  Find Beckham's pedigree HERE.  You can find Stormy's pedigree as a downloadable file, from her page on www.olympicgsp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us a note!